Privacy Notice (GDPR)
- Privacy Notice (GDPR)
- SAI Global is a provider of aggregated Standards Management solutions, including a product called i2i. I2I is a solution capable of delivering over a million Standards from over 400 Global Publishers to our clients.
- Our Data Protection Officer and data protection representatives can be contacted directly here: DataProtection.Officer@saiglobal.com
- The personal data we would like to collect from you is as follows:
- Your name, business email address, business phone number(s), country, and select organizational information such as your role, location, business unit, and department.
- Details of your visits to the site and the resources that you access
- Details of transactions you carry out or orders you place through the site
- The personal data we collect will be used for the following purpose:
- Provide you, the user, with access permissions to i2i functionality and i2i content.
- For Reporting and Usage Analytics purposes. Standards Content is licensed from the Publishers based on a number of criteria, including the number of users, and based on user activity, i.e. content download and view volumes. For that reason we require certain personal data.
- For our internal purposes, such as customer support, quality control, site performance, system administration and to evaluate use of the Site, so that we can provide you with enhanced services.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
- Consent is required for SAI Global to process all types of personal data, but it must be explicitly given. Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
- You may withdraw consent at any time by completing the form Data Subject Withdrawal of Consent Form, which is provided with the Consent form.
- SAI Global may in some cases pass on some of the above mentioned data to third parties.
- If we sell or buy any business or assets (as we may share your data with the prospective seller or buyer)
- If we or substantially all of our company assets are acquired by another party, in which case your information will be one of the transferred assets;
- With any member of our SAI Global group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries
- With business partners, suppliers, sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter with them or you
- If we have to share your information to comply with legal, contractual or regulatory requirements, or if we have to enforce or apply our Terms or any other agreements or to protect our rights, property or our customers, etc. This may involve exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection, copyright infringement and credit risk reduction.
- We may share the non-personal aggregated statistics data about visitors to the Site with third parties.
- We may also share your information with selected third parties for the purposes of credit card clearance/credit reference/order fulfilment/delivery/data analysis/customer support/storage services.
- We may pass your email address to selected publishing or partner third parties for copyright licensing information and reconciliation
- Retention Period
- Your personal data is stored on an as-needed basis. SAI Global will process personal data and will store the personal data for as long as your i2i user account is in active status.
- Where do we transfer your information?
- We may transfer your information to, or store it in, countries located outside the European Economic Area (EEA) which do not have as developed data protection laws. If we transfer your data to the United States of America, we will endeavour to only send the data to companies which are compliant with general data protection regulation. It may also be processed by staff at our affiliates, suppliers, agents or appointed representatives offices overseas
- Cookies Policy
- If you select Keep me logged in box, your login ID will be stored in a cookie in order that you do not have to log in again. This cookie will be removed after 30 days of inactivity or if you implicitly log out of the system. No personal information or details are stored in this cookie.
- If you not select Keep me logged in box, no cookie is generated and you login ID will not be stored for future use. That is, you will need to log in on your next visit.
- Your rights as a data subject
- At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that SAI Global refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause below.
- All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved (as stated under “Disclosure” above) in the processing of your personal data
- Exercising your rights as a data subject
- If you elect to exercise any of the rights listed above please complete the Data Subject Access Request WebForm.
- Withdrawal of consent to collect Personal Data
- You can withdraw consent to the Privacy Notice (GDPR) at any time by going to the i2i GDPR Privacy Consent setting on the i2i “My Account” page.
- In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by SAI Global (or third parties as described in above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the SAI Global’s Data Protection Officer.
- The contact details are:
Contact Name :
Address line 2:
680 George St
Address line 3:
Sydney, NSW, 2000
Address line 4: