Please click here for information about the recent i2i Release dated 4th of August
Welcome to the i2i Platform for information management — Search for, watch and subscribe to standards online.
Quick Search (by Doc. Number)
A brief overview of our i2i platform
The i2i platform is an online service to help you manage and use standards effectively. It consists of a database of over 1.5 million standards. As a basic user you select a group of standards to watch and receive notifications when they change. You can also view equivalent standards and see which other standards are cross referenced in the standards you follow. If you want to take things a step further you can subscribe to standards online with our ‘click to view’ feature to access standards online, on the go, anytime, anywhere.
If you are not logged in you will be accessing the system as a guest so some search functionality will be restricted. If you (or your company) have an active subscription, please log in using your company email address. If this is the first time you have logged in then you will need to register yourself within the system first.
Key features of our i2i platform
- You can monitor and watch your collection of Standards within i2i.
- Did you know, you can group documents by project or subject matter?
- You can share important document related info with your team in i2i
- You can view what standards are referenced in the standards you follow and access a list of equivalent standards
When you log in to the system, you will be asked whether or not this is a public or private computer. If you select Keep me logged in box, your login ID will be stored in a cookie in order that you do not have to log in again. This cookie will be removed after 30 days of inactivity or if you implicitly log out of the system. No personal information or details are stored in this cookie.
If you not select Keep me logged in box, no cookie is generated and you login ID will not be stored for future use. That is, you will need to log in on your next visit.
Which subscription should I choose?
Basic Subscription – i2i standards update service
- Choose a list of standards to watch
- Receive automatic updates when they change
- Access a brief overview of the standards you follow
- View any equivalent standards and cross referenced standards
Click to View Subscription – View full text documents online
- You will get all the benefits of the basic package plus:
- Access the full version of the standards you subscribe to online on any device
- Download and print as many copies as you need
- Get immediate access to the latest version when standards you subscribe to update - at no extra cost
- Bookmark and note feature to highlight specific sections within the documents
- Subscriptions are tailored to your requirements, preventing duplicate purchases lowering costs
Other capabilities include
- Function to upload you own existing internal documents and links
- On demand usage reports for management
Links and information
- For further information or more solutions:
- Visit: i2i Solutions
- USA/Americas: USPublicationSales@saiglobal.com (+1 201 986 1131)
- Asia Pacific: i2iSupport-APAC@saiglobal.com (+61 2 8206 6010)
- Europe, Middle-East & Africa: email@example.com (+44 (0) 203 327 3140)